After a typical carpenter apprenticeship, completed with a master carpenter degree, I gained a great deal of experience in the fields wood, restauration, decorative construction, arts and culture symposia, and stone and wood sculpture. My strenghts lie in my long-time multifaceted work experience in a wide range of spheres relating to the topic of wood.
Since 1996, I have been working at the University of Applied Arts Vienna, at the department of Wood Technology.
In addition, I have been a regular group member of the Wood and Design Workshop at WUK (Werkstätten- und Kulturhaus, Wien)
My skills lie primarily in the following fields:
- Solid timber processing – cabinetry
- Formative techniques – sculpture-wood carving
- Sound boxes – instrument manufacturing
- Restoration of antiques, inlaid work, furniture
- Old and new surface technologies
- Material knowledge wood/panel material
- Adhesive technology wood
- Japanese wood joinery
- Feng Shui coach after Lo Feng Shui
- Product development – artisanal and practice-oriented implementation
- Pedagogical projects with children: "Learning playfully"
- Workshops on project-oriented work
- Solution-oriented creative processes